Request a Permit

Request a Permit




If any visitor wishes to request a refund, they can contact the Accommodations section of the Tourism and Recreation Department at Khao Yai National Park Office on 02 562 0760 and 02 561 0777 ext. 1719, or the visitor may submit the request in the system with the following evidence:

   1. Evidence of payment

   2. Bank book copy of person making the reservation



 1. Request to postpone the service date by submitting a request through the system to book accommodation online.   click 
 2. Check the results of the request to postpone the service date by login into the accommodation system or tel. 0 2579 6666 ext. 1743, 1744 
 3. In case postpone the service date is approved. The service user to bring a letter notifying the result of requesting to postpone the service date. along with proof of payment to show to the national park officer on the day of using the service, but in the event that the service is not approved to postpone the service. The user must access the service as previously reserved. Otherwise, it will be considered a waiver of the right to use the service.



 -  Allowed to postpone 1 time, with a notice of not less than 10 days in advance from the date of using the original service. If the advance notice is less than the specified time, please contact the staff, Tel  0 2579 6666 ext. 1743, 1744
 - The request to postpone up to 60 days from the date of using the original service by making a new reservation through the Department's website first Then submit a request to postpone the service. New reservations can be reserved at the same national park. or change to a new national park
 - If requesting to postpone the service date The cost of accommodation and services is different. The rate is higher than the rate already paid. The user must pay an additional fee.


Contact for more details Accommodation Service Office,
Tel 0 2579 6666 ext. 1743, 1744

Permit Application Form Commercial Filming in Thailand’s National Park

Apply for permission to study or conduct research in the protected areas

go to top