Park Entry Fees
Visitors must pay entrance fees both for persons and their vehicles, only at the Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine Visitor Center (Pak Chong Entrance) in Pak Chong, Nakhon Ratchasima, or the Noen Hom Visitor Center (Noen Hom Entrance) in Prachinburi.
Entrance fees for persons
Entrance fee for Thai visitors
|Children 20 baht|
|Adults 40 baht|
|Elderly and disabled visitors, no entrance fee|
Entrance fee for foreign visitors
|Children 200 baht|
|Adults, including the elderly and disabled 400 baht|
Entrance fees for vehicles
|Motorcycle per vehicle 30 baht|
|4-wheeled vehicle per vehicle 50 baht|
|Small bus, not more than 24 seats per vehicle 100 baht|
|Large bus, more than 24 seats per vehicle 200 baht|
|Truck with 4 wheels (1-4 tons) per vehicle 200 baht|
|6-wheeled passenger vehicle, 4 tons per vehicle 300 baht|
**Vehicles with more than 6 wheels, double-decker vehicles, or vehicles taller than 3.50 meters are forbidden from entering the National Park.
- One ticket can be shown to enter and exit the National Park only in a single day
- “Child” is a person aged under 14 years
“Adult” is a person aged 14-60 years
“Elderly person” is a person aged over 60 years
“Disabled person” is a person with a Disabled Person’s card or is clearly disabled, and will show their National ID card and Disabled Person’s card to identify themselves.
- Drivers and passengers must pay the entrance fee for persons, except drivers 4-7.
- Small tour buses may only enter by the Noen Hom Entrance Gate on the Prachinburi side. They are prohibited to enter by the Chao Por Khao Yai Entrance Gate on the Pak Chong side (Nakhon Ratchasima), as the road is steep and dangerous.
Payment of entrance fees
Visitors may pay the entrance fee at the Chao Por Khao Yai Entrance Gate on the Pak Chong side (Nakhon Ratchasima) or the the Noen Hom Entrance Gate on the Prachinburi side through two channels which are:
1. Payment to the officials at the Entrance
2. Payment at the automatic kiosks dispensing tickets.
a: At the Chao Por Khao Yai Entrance Gate, located at the Visitor Center and the Entrance Gate itself
b: At the Noen Hom Entrance Gate, located in front of the Visitor Center toilets (after passing through the gate)
For the reassurance of visitors to the National Park, Thai visitors may purchase additional accident insurance.